Happy 4th birthday This chick's got style!




YAAAY, it's the blog's fourth birthday! So excited to go in to year five and it's surreal to realize how much This chick's got style has changed my life. What if I had decided not to publish that first post, sitting on my couch on this day exactly four years ago? Not in my wildest dreams could I expect that I'd now be traveling the world, meeting incredible people, and getting to do what I absolutely love as a job.

I'm so incredibly grateful to have you around, thousands and thousands of beautiful, happy, loyal, fabulous readers that enjoy This chick's got style as much as I do. Thank you so much for being around, I honestly can't express how much you mean to me. 

Cheers to a fifth year with even bolder dreams and bigger adventures. And a bite out of the first ever blog birthday cake (it's the chocolate pie from the movie Matilda!) that super intern/photographer Eefje made with love. And on a less sentimental note, playing with confetti is now my favorite past time. 

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.