Easy breezy Sunday look



Hi guys! Taking the Holidays off has totally re-energized me. It also means my to do list has piled up, but I'm really excited to go back to work again and am looking forward to a new year with new ways to grow, things to learn, mistakes and dreams to fulfill. I'm trying to get a grip of my deadlines now and so I don't have a big outfit post today but just an overview of what I'm wearing at the moment. I'm in a burgundy tiger sweatshirt (the head is put together with clothing items from the new season! One of my ELLE colleagues designed and it was one of our covers) with those trusty studded loafers, a leather mini and super opaque tights. An ideal comfy and fun Sunday work look. And what are your (probably more exciting) plans for today?

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.