Ear piercing number four




A few days ago I decisively walked in to a little traditional pierce shop to get my third ear stud redone. It had closed up after getting it last year. (You might have spotted it here and here. Oh, and I have one in my inner ear shell). 

I love the idea of teeny tiny silver dots forming a line along the ear. Suddenly I strongly felt like the process of getting there was taking waaay too long and I'm stocked that I got two at once. As you can tell in the last picture it's really subtle. Just as I had in mind. I'm probably going back for a last one in a few months since five is my lucky number (is that a good enough reason?) and I feel like that would balance out nicely. Mom, if you're reading this, I'll try my best to stop at that...


OLIVE CLOTHING TWO TONE DENIM SHIRT

photos by Eefje Gerritsjans

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.