In neon on Stockholm Streetstyle



Being snapped by one of Daniel and Caroline's huge lenses is always a pleasure. The photography on Stockholm streetstyle still ranks as one of my favorite websites to capture everything that goes on at Fashion Weeks and, with the rapidly increasing army of streetstyle photographers (really, there's 10 photographers for 1 dressed up model/stylist/blogger now, it's almost looks a bit silly at times) - still publishes unique shots. Another good thing is that I didn't have time myself to photograph this little neon number I wore to the Viktor & Rolf show (you saw a snap from Vogue here and by a colleague here). That, and the ridiculously tan legs I have, at least up to the standards of someone who's skin is pretty much translucent half of the year. 

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.