Outfit: Floral suit





A suit or tuxedo can be such a fun and comfortable way to dress for an event and I feel like it's a bit more unexpected. I'd love to own a black or off white pair with flared pants and this floral suit is such a fun addition to my wardrobe. I showed you these pants in my packing for FW post and I'm still in love with the print that fades out at the bottom. Best of all I can wear these pieces over and over separately (right now I'm in the trousers with a grey knit!) but for now I had to give this suited up look a try.

I wasn't sure about sizing since I ordered this suit online (I got mine here) and I ended up with two pairs of these printed trouser. And so: I am giving away the other brand new one to you! It's a UK10 (a 36/38) and you can just leave a comment to enter, preferably with your e-mail address. Would you ever go for a suit or tuxedo or wear them separate?

Warehouse floral suit
H&M Trend blouse
Aldo heels

ph. Eefje Gerritsjans

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.