New in: the iPad




Recently I read that nearly half of female smartphone users check their social media before doing anything else in the morning. Washing your face, brushing your teeth, or even stepping out of bed? Mehhh... whatever. I'm willing to admit I'm one of those people. (Although, somehow I've never been randomly stopped at the street for such a questionnaire. Where do they find all those 'real' people for research results?!) Checking my phone is one of my first morning rituals, so I hope I can keep my digital composure now that I've added yet another device to my Apple collection. Welcome to the This chick's got style head quarters, iPad! (And in case you were wondering: yes it's OK to collect technology mainly because of the cute cases and sleeves available).

So tell me... any cool apps, programs, tips regarding this thing? Clearly iPad cover suggestions are much appreciated. And if you have a tablet, what do you mainly use it for?

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.