Bomber jacket




This Nowhere bomber does it's name justice because I hardly wear it anywhere. Strange, really, because I appreciate the college vibe. (Obviously it would be ten times better if I had gotten/stolen it from a quarterback boyfriend. What can I say, I'm a bit of an American at heart. Or a bit melodramatic. Or both.) Like I wrote in my short Fashion Week trend analysis the bomber will still play a lead role in our spring 2013 wardrobes. I've opened up to them in all varieties and simply can't decide between a black quilted one, a full leather version (this one is the bomb. Pun intended.) or a delicately embroidered Asian inspired one. 

The Kooples pants
Weekday t-shirt
Nowhere bomber jacket
Aldo heels
Balenciaga bag



ph. Eefje Gerritsjans

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.