The new spirit of Esprit





With fashion veterans Gisele Bündchen and Erin Wasson as poster girls, you know a brand is on the right track. Esprit has been taking on a new course for the past year of so and I got to witness the new brand direction myself when I hopped on an airplane to London to see their new capsule collection by three young, promising Royal College of Arts design students. (So yes, all these items are from their store)

I wasn’t sure what to expect, I wasn’t too familiar with the new Esprit spirit yet, and can say I was pleasantly surprised. This capsule collection is a bit more edgy (with an oversized mohair knit and a fluffy wool coat that looks exactly like a sheep rug and is all I want to be wearing this fall) and I also found some favorites in the regular collection. The main line seems a bit French inspired and more toned down, with a lot of deep red, forest green and navy blue. Other top picks: a structured wool skirt with a Marant-feel, a high waisted leather skirt and that off white Cheers jumper. You’ll see me playing around in some of these items soon!

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.