This chick's got style monthly playlist: Lowlands special!





This week marks my first visit to one of our biggest, coolest, oldest music festivals: Lowlands. Yihaaa! This years edition features so many of my favorite bands (The black keys! Nicolas Jaar! Kasabian! The XX!) in a three day experience that's supposed to be quite legendary, and which involves camping on the sight, drinking and making new friends.

I'll be there only on Friday with Converse - more on that on Saturday in a big festival report + festival outfit. For now, let's get ready with songs by some of my favorite acts at Lowlands - most of them were featured in This chick's got style playlists before (check out previous playlists here, here, here and here) - so those of you without tickets can enjoy 'em as well. And if you see me there on Friday, don't hesitate to come and say hi! 

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.