Shop my closet and blogger sale




I've been cleaning out my closet like a maniac, dividing everything I own in to 'keep', 'sell' and 'not sure' piles. And you know what a 'sell' pile means.... You get to shop my closet! I'll be selling vintage, high street and designer items - most of them worn once or even brand new with tags! There are two ways to shop my closet: in person at an event called Closet affair and online at the blog shop.



Closet affair
What? A closet sale with items from your favorite bloggers ;)
Who? Yara from This chick's got style, Sabrina from Afterdrk, Chantal from Cocorosa, designer Bibi van der Velden, Anna from Nsmbl and Suzette from the Collector. 
When? September 1 from 13.00 to 16.00
Where? 1e van der Helststraat 1D - Amsterdam

As I did last year, I'll be selling a LOT of items at the wardrobe sale called Closet Affair on September 1st. Items that you'll find on my rack range from faux fur coats to real leather skirts, chiffon blouses and more. I'm bummed to say that I won't be able to make it in person, since I have to fly out to Italy for work. I really wish I could see you there, it was so much fun meeting you all last time! But without me I'm sure you'll still enjoy the event and find some cute things in our closets :)


My blog shop 

My Blog shop will be updated this weekend (it has two items in it now). And to give those of you that don't live around for the blogger sale a chance to shop my closet as well, I'll be listing a few items directly on there. Such as this new with tags Equipment shirt and waterfall biker jacket. Any cool items that remain unsold at the Closet affair will of course be added afterwards! Have fun and check out the shop this weekend for more items :)

*UPDATE* many of you e-mailed me about the blouse and jacket. I'll get back to all of you. Shopping on the blog shop works on a first come, first served base :)



Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.