A blogger date




Me and fellow bloggers Chantal and Cindy get together every now and then to have lunch or dinner, catch up on blog stuff, life, random things and uh... new items (I'd say trying on each others bags is just part of the job). Since Chantal brought along the camera that took these super pretty shots (seriously, she's good), we recorded our date in some photographs. 

 I opted for a low key outfit - no heels for a change - since I had a lot of work and running around town to get done that day. Boyfriend jeans and a loose tank it is... This fall I'm very much into special flats, so I'm on the lookout for a new set of loafers. Once you go flat for a while it's hard to get back in the 5 inch side of things though, so be warned ;)

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.