Outfit: A denim button down




These two items combined don't need much else. This darker wash is especially nice with lighter or printed bottoms and the soft cotton makes it a total staple piece for my upcoming holiday. As I am obsessed with weather forecasts - I'm sure we all have our neurotic tendencies ;) - I've been checking Miami predictions for weeks now. And right as we arrive, in a few days from now, it's all thunder, rain and clouds. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's just a few drops on each day. Otherwise we'll be spending our time in hotel movie marathons, malls and classic diners. Not too bad either... Good thing this shirt has some room for all the milkshakes and waffles I'm gonna have in that case.

Zara trousers (also seen here), button down and heels
Ray Ban sunglasses
Random jewelry


Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.