A second huge Miami journal




Let me take you through the last bit of my Miami holiday (go here for part 1 ). With my time split between a baseball game, low key pool time, Cuban coffee, a surprise rap performance of Lil' Wayne (aahh!) as we were clubbing and a drive in movie I would call it a total success. Nothing really compares to the US and getting to know the differences with home - and even between the East and West coast - is one of my favorite things to do. Anyway, I'm back now - and sorting through thousands of pictures - which means I'm back to posting daily again :)

What are you looking at?
1) Me in a high low River Island skirt
2) Riding a bike in Miami beach
3) Me and my boyfriend
4) Crazy cool new palazzo pants
5) The Yardbird table and grill (insane chicken biscuits!)
6) A peek at my bf's outfit
7) A Miami Marlins baseball game
8) Me in Coconut Grove
9) Beloved Wang Marion bag
10) Lil' Wayne dropped by club Liv to rap
11) Raindrops - it was hurricane season
12) Stocking up on Sam Edelman
13) Erdem on display
14) Me near our hotel in new All Saints scarf
15) Bay view from the hotel
16) A blueberry pancake stack at the Green Street café
17) The amazing Webster Miami boutique
18) Let's go Marlins, let's go!

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.