Sale shopping




Sale has started and it seems to begin sooner every season. Not that I'm complaining because I ran over to one of my favorite stores faster than you can spell 'discount' and found the Whyred jumper I had been eying for a good price. Admittedly, my shopping sensibility flies out the window as soon as I see those red SALE signs. (In my defense, red is an arousing color so it's no wonder I get so excited about great steals. I blame nature). And as a result, this is just a section of what I bought (there's a pair of silver rock star jeans, printed trousers and this dress involved too...)

Whyred knit, American Vintage skater skirt, Mango shirt and suede bag, Topshop earrings (not on sale)

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 tentang instagram All Rights Reserved.